Updated: Jul 21
A historic train station for the steam engine narrow-gauge railway. The station was built in 1899 and operated until 1951. The station was built in front of the Church of St. Boniface and is located between two parks: one of them hosts a large monument for the exiles of Siberia.
The Narrow-Gauge Train Station
Church of St. Boniface
The Monument for the exiles of Siberia