Power Plugs & Sockets in the USA

In the USA, they use power sockets of type A & B:

Type A


Type B

The standard voltage is 120V, and the Frequency is 60 Hz. It is highly recommended to purchase a plug adapter in advance:

If you live in a country who uses different voltage, you must check the labels of your appliances, to see if you can use them. If the label states: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, then the device can be utilized worldwide. If not - you need a voltage converter. You can also purchase a compact converter & adapter combo like this:

If you want to recharge more than one device, you should probably take a power strip:


Save to My Favorites