Updated: Oct 2
Nauener Tor is one of the three Potsdam gates preserved to this day. The gate was built in 1755 by the architect Johan Gottfried Bering, and the three gates were connected by the city wall. However, today the gates are connected by a promenade.
The gate is located near the Dutch Quarter, and the extension opposite the entrance is full of cafes, restaurants, and bars.